About The Conference
Started in 2015, the Naples Diabetes Conference serves the Southwest Florida community and attracts presenters and attendees from around the country. The event is a combination of public and professional education and networking. Topics and speakers include both T1 and T2 diabetes.
This year's conference is a true collaboration of several partnership organizations who are assisting in providing speakers, even support and awareness.
What to expect if you attend:
- A full day of learning opportunities, talks and breakout sessions, both T1 and T2 focused
- Meeting with other diabetes patients, care-takers and medical professionals.
- Demonstrations on cooking with diabetes
- Vendors and sponsors with product and technology information
- Complimentary, diabetic-friendly snacks and refreshments
- Interaction with several local and national organizations that support and educate about diabetes
Schedule & Speakers
The official schedule and line up of speakers is yet to be announced for 2017. You can see the list of our 2016 speakers on the Speakers Page.